Personal Real Estate Corporation
“We live in one of the best real estate markets in the world. I would love the opportunity to discuss the market with you. Whether you are buying, selling, downsizing, or upsizing for a growing family or simply looking for an investment, call me for an appointment to discuss your ideas and goals. I would be honoured to be of service to you or anyone you care to refer to me.”
Kully Mann is a licensed REALTOR® and Personal Real Estate Corporation. He has personally been involved in buying and selling real estate for over 25 years. Kully’s experience and knowledge in this area is vast. He has bought, sold and developed properties in many parts of the Metro Vancouver area as well as Calgary, Alberta. This experience has allowed Kully to cultivate a network of developers and marketing firms for the benefit of his clients. Kully is accredited with and a member in good standing with the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board, BC Real Estate Association, Real Estate Council of BC and Canadian Real Estate Association.Contact
It’s about YOU and the exceptional service you’ll receive from me
Whether you are interested in buying or selling a home, I will devote my expertise to your interests alone. It’s important for me, as your Realtor®, for you to know that you are my first priority. I am here to make this process as smooth and stress-free as possible while maintaining the highest professional standards.
When you decide to hire me as your REALTOR®, my honesty, commitment and dedication are only preceded by the fact that as your REALTOR® you are trusting me with your most valuable possession, your home. I take this responsibility very seriously.
Here’s my promise to you:
- To provide the best service possible.
- To help you achieve your real estate goals.
- To keep my clients informed, ask questions and listen.
- To always maintain the highest ethical standards and values, and have unwavering commitment to client care.
- To continue to invest in education and technology so that I may better serve my clients.
- To ALWAYS place the interests of my clients before those of my own, and I NEVER lose sight of the trust and responsibility bestowed on me by each and every client.